Choose from six options to gain exposure at the conference:
Need a different sponsorship opportunity?
Want to target a certain market? Want to “WOW” the delegates with a new idea? INC can work with you to create a tailor-made partnership package that will help your company achieve results at the Feeding the Future Conference and into the future. Contact us today to discuss your ideas.
Feeding the Future Conference will be held in Wellington, New Zealand. Wellington is the capital and second most populous urban area of New Zealand. The New Zealand Government and Parliament, Supreme Court and most of the public service are based in the city. Famous for a vibrant, creative culture fuelled by great food, wine, craft beer, coffee and events, Wellington is a cosmopolitan city with an energetic personality.
There are a number of great hotels in Wellington, within walking distance of Te Papa.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2022 for more information on rooms at any of these properties.
The conference (including all social events) will be held at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa. The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa is New Zealand’s national museum, known as Te Papa, or ‘Our Place’.
ADDRESS 55 Cable St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Frequently Asked Questions
- Networking and access to key industry decision makers.
- Up to date industry information and trends.
- An opportunity to strengthen the relationship between your customers and your brands.
- An opportunity to source new customers.
- An opportunity to showcase your organisation’s products and services.
• Infant formula and toddler milk industry (including INC members and non-members).
• Heads of infant formula and toddler milk businesses of multinational companies and CEOs and/or senior managers of small to medium companies.
• Senior scientific, regulatory and sales staff.
• Australian and New Zealand government officials.
• Companies wanting to understand the infant formula and toddler milk business particularly the export market (China).
• Industries associated with the infant formula and toddler milk drinks (packaging companies, ingredient suppliers).
• Researchers and academics.
The conference brings together first-class local and international industry experts who will share their knowledge and experience on a comprehensive range of topical issues. Over two full days, the conference will cover a range of interesting topics including infant nutrition research, regulation, emerging trends, new technologies, and trade and market access. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network informally at the conference and its social events.
INC’s acceptance of sponsorship from any source is guided by the following principles, which we require potential sponsors to endorse.
1. INC will only accept sponsorship from companies that support the principles of The World Health Organization International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes (WHO Code).
2. Sponsors may not use the INC name or logo except with the express permission of the Executive of INC.
3. Acceptance of sponsorship does not imply INC endorsement of the sponsor company’s products or services.
1. By signing and returning this agreement you are agreeing to a non-exclusive sponsorship agreement between yourselves and the Infant Nutrition Council on the terms and conditions set out below and in the agreement.
2. Sponsorship applies to one (1) entity only. Multiple company’s names will not be listed as part of one single sponsorship.
3. Sponsorship applications will be acknowledged in writing on receipt. Confirmation of acceptance of your application will be sent in writing together with a tax invoice.
4. Sponsorship package entitlements will be guaranteed only on payment of all monies owing. Full payment is required within 30 days from date of invoice. Package entitlements will not begin until payment is made.
5. Sponsors should note that taking out a sponsorship package for the conference in no way guarantees a speaking position, unless otherwise specified. Requests by sponsors to speak at the conference will only be considered by INC if it is deemed the content fits with the value to the delegates that will be in attendance.
6. Applications for sponsorship are open until September 2020 in order to meet material production requirements. Any applications received after this time will be included by INC for consideration at INC’s absolute discretion.
7. If more than one (1) application is received for each of the following sponsorship levels (Principal, Dinner, Welcome Reception or Breakfast sponsor) all applications will be included in a ballot to determine the chosen sponsor. This will be finalised by March 2020.
8. Major sponsorship packages are limited in accordance with the prospectus sold on a “first in” basis based on full payment. If major sponsorship is unavailable we will contact you to discuss an alternative preference.
9. INC reserves the right to decline sponsors.
10. All amounts are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% and are priced in Australian dollars (AUD).
11. All payments are to be by EFT only.
12. If a sponsor cancels their sponsorship after an application has been accepted by the organisers and payment has been made, they must immediately inform INC in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted at least 90 days prior to the event, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged. If written cancellation is received on or before 90 days prior to the event, a 100%cancellation fee will be incurred.
13. INC reserves the right to cancel the conference without consultation with sponsors. Under such circumstances all sponsorship agreements will be rendered void and INC will refund any sponsorship money paid, less an agreed amount for benefits already provided.