The Canberra One Day Conference will be held on Tuesday 26 October in the Australian Parliament House. A unique venue for INC to utilise and bring together industry to network and hear from federal politicians and key speakers in the field who will present on current topics.
Canberra One Day Conference
26th October 2021
Auckland One Day Conference
9th November 2021
The Auckland One Day Conference will be held on Tuesday 9 November at the Villa Maria Estate. This is a renowned winery in Auckland and will provide a stunning backdrop for local industry to come together and hear from key speakers.
Conference Programs at a glance
- TUESDAY 26 October – Canberra Conference – Coming Soon
- TUESDAY 9 November – Auckland Conference – Coming Soon
INC will be offering five limited sponsorship opportunities for each conference:
The conferences in Canberra and Auckland will have a range of interesting topics including infant nutrition research, regulation, emerging trends, new technologies, and trade and market access. Delegates will also have plenty of opportunity to network informally.
- TUESDAY 26 October – Canberra
- TUESDAY 9 November – Auckland
Frequently Asked Questions
- Networking and access to key industry decision makers.
- Up to date industry information and trends.
- An opportunity to strengthen the relationship between your customers and your brands.
- An opportunity to source new customers.
- An opportunity to showcase your organisation’s products and services.
• Infant formula and toddler milk industry (including INC members and non-members).
• Heads of infant formula and toddler milk businesses of multinational companies and CEOs and/or senior managers of small to medium companies.
• Senior scientific, regulatory and sales staff.
• Australian and New Zealand government officials.
• Companies wanting to understand the infant formula and toddler milk business particularly the export market (China).
• Industries associated with the infant formula and toddler milk drinks (packaging companies, ingredient suppliers).
• Researchers and academics.
The conference brings together first-class local and international industry experts who will share their knowledge and experience on a comprehensive range of topical issues. The conferences will cover a range of interesting topics including infant nutrition research, regulation, emerging trends, new technologies, and trade and market access. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network informally at the conference and its social events.
INC’s acceptance of sponsorship from any source is guided by the following principles, which we require potential sponsors to endorse.
1. INC will only accept sponsorship from companies that support the principles of The World Health Organization International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes (WHO Code).
2. Sponsors may not use the INC name or logo except with the express permission of the Executive of INC.
3. Acceptance of sponsorship does not imply INC endorsement of the sponsor company’s products or services.
1. By signing and returning this agreement you are agreeing to a non-exclusive sponsorship agreement between yourselves and the Infant Nutrition Council on the terms and conditions set out below and in the agreement.
2. Sponsorship applies to one (1) entity only. Multiple company’s names will not be listed as part of one single sponsorship.
3. Sponsorship applications will be acknowledged in writing on receipt. Confirmation of acceptance of your application will be sent in writing together with a tax invoice.
4. Sponsorship package entitlements will be guaranteed only on payment of all monies owing. Full payment is required within 30 days from date of invoice. Package entitlements will not begin until payment is made.
5. Sponsors should note that taking out a sponsorship package for the conference in no way guarantees a speaking position, unless otherwise specified. Requests by sponsors to speak at the conference will only be considered by INC if it is deemed the content fits with the value to the delegates that will be in attendance.
6. Applications for sponsorship are open until 1 October 2022 in order to meet material production requirements. Any applications received after this time will be included by INC for consideration at INC’s absolute discretion.
7. Sponsorship packages are limited and are accordingly sold on a “first in” basis based on full payment. If sponsorship is unavailable we will contact you to discuss an alternative preference.
8. INC reserves the right to decline sponsors.
10. All amounts are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% and are priced in Australian dollars (AUD).
11. All payments are to be by EFT only.
12. If a sponsor cancels their sponsorship after an application has been accepted by the organisers and payment has been made, they must immediately inform INC in writing. If the withdrawal is submitted at least 90 days prior to the event, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged. If written cancellation is received on or before 90 days prior to the event, a 100% cancellation fee will be incurred.
13. INC reserves the right to cancel the conference without consultation with sponsors. Under such circumstances all sponsorship agreements will be rendered void and INC will refund any sponsorship money paid, less an agreed amount for benefits already provided.